Sunday, May 25, 2008

More Parkside Madness











Hello Lane 6 babes!! I heard some barking in Aquatic Park today and it was not Bitey but Tiny Seal!!

"What Tiny Seal is the matter?" I implored.

"Oh Flipper I would rather see a group pic than one of me accomplishing this race. It is a group thing, you see."

"Ah," I replied. "Well would you rather that I post a group shot and take down your run up the beach??"

"Yes, Flipper. That would be great!!"

Unfortunately Flipper does not have the expertise to do that so.... here is a new post with some more pix of Parkside for all to enjoy! (:

3 comments:

Tiny Seal said...

hahahaha!!! You should be a writer :-D

Thanks for the pictures, they are lovely!

bubbles.

orcinus orca said...

Hi Tiny Seal!! Yah I was hoping you would find this to be funny. See you in Serbia in July. I entered you in the savac race there. later-flipper

Tiny Seal said...

Holy cow! Next year, Flipper, next year. Golden rule for exotic swims: let Suzie try them first :-)